Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

ID:aEvfCN5o No.2453938 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand GochiUsa. The humour is extremely clever, and without a solid grasp of cawfee knowledge most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Cocoa's sister compex, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her love of sisters draws heavily from the losy prehistoric local international greek literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the vast depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike GochiUsa truly ARE fools- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Chiya's famous words "Aido laiku soma mowa gween tee" which is a very subtle cryptic reference to the ancient chinese green tea (it's hard to notice with IQ as low as yours, but if you pay careful attention, you'll notice that gween tee and green tea are actually pronounced almost similarly). I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Cocoa's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Sxaro tattoo on my benis. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the loli's eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.