Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

Story Time

ID:Elzp4MiW No.2520584 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Today I had to cut off my white supremacist friend from communicating. I gave him a chance because he seemed pretty cool and we shared many political ideas, but, the problem was that even though he had reasons as to why he was a white supremacist such as personal things that happened to him in his life, he didn't like it when everything was in order.

This is something I found strange and just thought that maybe he needed more care. He really hated order in such a way that his solutions for problems weren't real solutions, almost as if he was purposely given bad solutions that may work, but, barely, for any given problem. I decided that he needed more affection so I tried to make him as happy as could be, as well as all of his other friends, but, no matter what we did, he was quite sure the world around him was burning and everything was going to shit.

I wasn't very sure about it, but, I had a theory that he was purposely trying to keep things out of order because he wanted them that way. He liked chaos. I gave him a false sense of security and honey pot style tricked him into making what should have been an easy choice, but, turned into him trying to make things worse on purpose. Now I was sure. I set the stage on purpose, so that nobody would be effected by his choices.

(1/2)