Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 8 / ?]

ID:bdPzdYdS No.2527587 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why racism should disappear? It's just one of natural behaviour but we educated to not to do it by socialization. It seems like global trend wants racism to disappear too. But WHY? For myself, I'm korean and I'm a huge racist towards Chinese and East Asians like Vietnamese. Yeah you may laugh bcuz an Asian is racist towards other Asian. True.. it's funny but it's just my natural desire to do this. But funny thing is If an Chinese cockroach ask me bulabula, I answer him very kindly. And never express that I don't like this stinking savage subhuman. I bet this goes exactly same with Asians and whites. Maybe it goes more deep. Because Asians look all the same but there are gigantic differences between whites and asians. If I was white, I would've consider Asians as yellow walking trash. Asians admire whites(at least averaging looking ppl). We view white ppl with eyes of owe. Technology, physique, culture, general atmosphere, appearances.... nothing is better. Just wanted to say this))) thank you