Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / ?]

ID:/QhMO5+x No.2542913 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What was the largest struggle for you in your life and how did you get through it?

I had major social anxiety during high school (it was there before but not enough to recognize as mental illness). I was depressed, had no friends, and was contemplating suicide as a result. I talked to my parents about it after struggling along out of pure stubbornness for the first two years of high school. We decided to have me talk to a therapist. The guy had no idea what he was doing in this situation and told me to just "get out and do things with people", but he knew enough to diagnose me and sent me to a psychiatrist to prescribe me medication. Ever since I got on medication I've been pretty much fixed and can interact with people without too much trouble. I started teaching myself guitar and learned photography, and also worked on my talent for drawing. I managed to find some people that shared my interests and made some friends. My grades went up, and I even started talking to girls that I was interested in. By the end of senior year I had a group of friends to talk to and a date to take to prom. I was accepted into a major university in my area by the skin of my teeth and went off to college majoring in graphic design, which is where I am now.