Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 5 / ?]

ID:drxTIv95 No.2550860 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The problem I have isn't so much that people are posting anime related things. For as long as I've been on this site, anime stuff is generally expected and honestly that's okay.
What bothers me is that it's always the same characters, the current "flavor of the month", posted with the same amount of faked enthusiasm and the same responses every single time. To the point where you could have multiple threads with

essentially the same images and responses, and pointing it out somehow makes YOU the asshole.
If you want to look at images of cute anime girls, then go to the board that was made specifically for that... I don't see how this is such a hard concept for these people. There was a time where I would have told them to fuck off back

to /a/, but... that's a really crap board. You have to like exactly what they like in the same exact way or else you're somehow doing your interests "wrong", and I just don't get it.
Seeing Cirno or that red headed girl, or the blonde or whoever every so often isn't so bad. But seeing the same exact fucking image every single day and night I decide to come around here is a problem. It needs to stop. But how do we

stop it? The cold hard truth is that we don't.
Sites like this, other forums, image boards, social networking sites, et al, encourage this wilful selfish ignorance. Where that, if anyone doesn't like what you like, then YOU are the problem. The only true way to "fix" anything anymore

is to shut down the site without warning, keep it shut down for an extended period of time (to purge the bullshit) and then bring it back without an announcement. But sadly this will probably only be a temporary fix.

Seeing a board you like fall to these obnoxious, prevalent fucks is horrible. I miss the old days of /x/, but I haven't been able to stay there for years and apparently it's only gotten worse since then. Such is life, apparently.