Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

Something weird and terrifying happened to me...

No.2553720 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I never have dreams related to world events, but last night, I had a dream that I was some type of journalist and I flew to Italy to talk with someone whose child was a victim of horrid child sex abuse to the point where the child was literally a vegetable. The mother was incoherent and unable to really give me much information. But all I knew was that the police were covering up for the assailant and wouldn't help her.

Then, I woke up and then fell back asleep and had another dream about Robert Demiro. I know nothing about Deniro except for the fact that he is some Hollywood actor who hates Trump. I never even watched his movies. In the dream, I found out that Robert was a child molester, who during his time in Italy, was part of a ring of people that abused many kids.

The dreams were so vivid and scary for some reason, that it woke me up at 5 AM and I grabbed my phone and looked up Robert Deniro, and sure enough, he is an American with a dual-citizenship (Italian citizenship) and spent time there.

What does this mean?