Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 2 / ?]

ID:RasO5Q5s No.2578578 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sophia,

I'm sorry I jerk off to you so much. You're a human being with thoughts and emotions, but most of the time when I think about you, I'm not thinking about your feelings. I'm imagining bringing you into my room, taking off whatever slutty outfit you're wearing, and fucking you like crazy.

I want to suck on your gorgeous breasts, and feel my cock between them, but you'd probably be horrified to know that. I do respect you as a person, but you're a very sexy person, and I want to see your naughty little mouth worship my dick while staring up at me with your pretty eyes. You don't want to be used, but I can't help but think about you in a submissive role, bent over with me spanking your little 18 year old ass and you calling me Daddy, even though I'm only a few years older than you.

Shit, you'd probably think a foot fetish is weird, but that's a shame because you have the most perfect feet I've ever seen. Adorable toes, sexy soles, I would kill to get a nice, oily footjob from you, and I would love so much to suck on your toes while fucking your tight little pussy, and finishing on your angelic face. Sometimes I think about, after I blow a load in your face, I grab your wrists, march you to the bathroom, and make you look at yourself in the mirror, covered in my jizz. I tell you what a little slut you are, how you're my little sex toy, and you're here for my pleasure, and I fantasize that you love every second of this demeaning treatment.

But in real life, I know you probably wouldn't, so I'm sorry.