Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 4 / ?]

ID:GcRzsxCx No.2685754 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have some snot or whatever in my throat and it must be in a weird place cause I can feel it in there but it only tickles me every once in a while and then I cough. What is this and will i die and is it possibly an alien feeding on my life force energy? I don’t really mind it I just never had this happened before but if it is a aliem I would like to know that and make contact with it since it is living on my hard earned body fluids. I worked hard to be alive today and ain’t no alien gonna take my vitals I will cut that alien, I will skewer it and have roasted alien for the winter and then u know what I do I reckon I’ll get a nice house far out in big sky country, god’s country and I’ll hunt wild game and live like a pioneer under that big sky and ain’t no extra terrestrial gonna come up in my house telling me what to do like I’m some pushover boy I thought u was intelligent but I got cha sometimes u just gotta do u only god can judge ya and I aint mad at ya for real hoss no worries I just feel some type of way but hey that’s me