Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

Mexicans are proud members of the white race

ID:waTzPdY3 No.2689990 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Do you even THINK you know the truth about Mexico's demographics, kid? Let me tell you, amigo, compadre, hermano to hermano; you don't know SHIT. You're on thin ice, boy, an*Mefag ice. Let me tell you about the demographics of Mexico; their white population is 10%. TEN FUCKING PERCENT, you hear me buddy? 20 MILLION huwite Mexicans out there and you still seem to think we're a nation full of brown gypsy-looking indio scum. Here's the truth though; WE AREN'T. Chicanos and Mexicans get so much flak for illegal immigration yet it's the SOUTH American SUDACAS that immigrate into the U.S. for gibs. In fact, less people are coming to the U.S. from Mexico now than ever before in recent years, and there's no end of the decrease in sight. But there is MILLIONS of BLACK, NEGROID, ARGENTINE SCUM pouring in every DAY and no one seems to bat an eye. Typical, the J*w has tricked the world and an entire """white""" nation that the Argentines are of Caucasoid origin. Pathetic. Mexicans are the one true Aryan master race, it is clear and all discovered by taking a visit to Mexico. The UV rays are so bright (white, basically) that they can blind outsiders, the Mexicans up north as so white that their skin penetrates the very soul of gringos, they are a great people, Mexicans and Chicanos alike. Learn the difference, /bant/, it can save your life.