Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 4 / ?]

The Chinese are proud members of the white race

ID:h3CYoTmG No.2714333 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Do you even THINK you know the truth about China's demographics, kid? Let me tell you, 朋友, 伙伴, 哥 to 哥; you don't know SHIT. You're on thin ice, boy, m*Ngafag ice. Let me tell you about the demographics of China; their white population is 10%. TEN FUCKING PERCENT, you hear me buddy? Well over a MILLION huwite Chinese people out there and you still seem to think we're a nation full of savage, slant-eyed yellow scum. Here's the truth though; WE AREN'T. The Chinese get so much flak for animal abuse and “inhumanity” yet it's the KOREAN 人渣 that are responsible for most cases of such things. In fact, less people are abusing animals in China now than ever before in recent years, and there's no end of the decrease in sight. But there is MILLIONS of KOREAN, JAPANESE, VIETNAMESE SCUM molesting animals and people alike, every DAY and no one seems to bat an eye. Typical, the J*w has tricked the world and an entire """white""" nation that the Finns are of Caucasoid origin. Pathetic. The Chinese are the one true Aryan master race, it is clear and all discovered by taking a visit to China. The UV rays are so bright (white, basically) that they can blind outsiders, the Chinese up north as so white that their skin penetrates the very soul of 外国人, they are a great people, the Chinese. Learn the difference, /bant/, it can save your life.