Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / ?]

ID:o1JGnN3p No.2731621 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm basically days from an hero. The divorce meme wasn't a meme. America has a 60% divorce, rate, and now I'm wondering why I even wasted my life and didn't go full r9k.

>mortgaged house, she's probably gonna keep it, taking with her 14 years of housing equity
>she pretty much gets automatic full custody, and I get the meme weekends, after the children were told I'm a loser evil man, and they hate me for dragging them away from their "home."
>I have to pay alimony for basically foreseeable future, extended essentially forever for her "quality of life."
>I also have to pay child support

Basically, I lose my house, wife, family, and have to put about 40% of my after-tax income to my ex-wife. This is just broken. I'm gonna be nearly bankrupt, only keeping about $300 out of every $1000 I make if you include all this bullshit + regular taxes. I'll be lucky to live in a shitty apartment with a stoner roommate, let alone get back on my feet. Don't even get me started on pay down a house for 14 years (me personally putting over 100k into it,) for it just to go to thin air, because she told the court "I need a stable home for my family, don't put us at risk," and since she has custody she gets dibs cause "think of the children."

just fuck it all. shit my fuck up isn't even a meme. Basically gonna just an hero or move to Thailand at this point. I've never been so bent over and fucked in my life; don't even get me started on how her lawyer portrayed me. (and of course he was Jewish)