Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / ?]

ID:Pn/8MJgA No.2737350 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Starting to lose the writer’s block that has inhibited me from finishing The Dream of Mortal Life book.

My life is beginning to take a turn for the better, in regards to finding peace.

I reported that my ex, Sheri, was offered my Utah home as her own, free and clear, if she wanted. She decided to “move on” with her new life in California. Her final decision freed me immensely from ever having to deal with her or worry about her again.

Only a few know what special place Sheri had in my heart and soul, a place that had nothing to do with our mortal relationship. But now, she has decided, on her own, to “move on.” Move on to what, I don’t know. Move on away from me and the work that I do? Yep, the one who I thought would always remain one of my greatest supporters has finally decided to “move on.” Sigh …

However, her decision has brought me considerable peace. I can finally move on without ever again worrying about her or dealing with the drama that was a part of our lives as she tried her best to stay at my side and deal with me throughout the years. I pity the woman who would try. I simply cannot be to a woman what a normal mortal woman wants and expects.

Without this type of relationship, I can finally find a peace that no one but a single, secure, self-valued person can have. Well, I kinda like my dog Mwaw. Now that Sheri has moved on, I have more access to Mwaw (pronounced Moi, French for Me). I will see my dear dog whenever I am in Utah at the home where Mwaw now lives a secure and wonderful life. (Mwaw was a rescued dog from an abusive family.) Mwaw will travel with me at times. But I have also found great peace in knowing that she is well cared for and loved tremendously while I am gone away … existing in my ‘cavity of a rock.’