Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 5 / ?]

A PSA: Say Nay to “Chinese Cartoons”

ID:C7H0OXhs No.2750950 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Greetings, my fellow /bant/ brothers (and m*Ngafags), I have an important announcement to make.
As an Aryan Chinese man, I find it quite shocking and rather pathetic that there are so many of you out there that refer to j*panese m*Nga animation as “Chinese cartoons”.
Yes, we get it, both the Chinese and j*panese live on the same continent. However, that does not mean that we are the same. You could have chosen just about any other country in Asia like vietnam or saudi arabia, low tier countries that are more comparable to j*pan.
Also, it should be worth knowing that Chinese Aryan animated kinography is miles and miles beyond anything a pint-sized country like j*pan is capable of creating.
For instance, take a look at this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCFcXCUGbP4

As you can see, Chinese Aryan animated kinography is animation of the highest caliber. It is not influenced by j*ws as is the case with western cartoons and it is clearly above and beyond any sort of ripped off m*Ngafaggotry that j*pan makes. Even from copying our style, the j*panese still produce nothing but wasted ink and electricity. Absolute garbage that can be sold to no one besides the most dishonorable m*Ngafags.

So, with all my heart and soul, I’m telling you m*Ngafags please, just stop this nonsense. The only one that you’re making look bad is yourself.
That is all, 祝你有美好的一天.