Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[54 / 14 / ?]

Eastern European hate thread

ID:mjqdp/tj No.2761944 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I realised the reason Eastern Europeans hate Muslims hate muslims so much is that they were BTFO and raped by turks for 500 years.

Our history with muslims is only from Pakistanis until recently, so we were conquering them in India and then they came over here and became corner shop owners and doctors. So we have less hate.

Many muslim countries are in the Commonwealth, so although we dislike Islam, we are nice to them. Also being in the commonwealth makes you british at least in the eyes of the army and in elections, while being a EUmigrant from romania does not, for you eastern Europeans are nothing like us and are savage Turks. In fact having a Pakistani or Nigerian passport gives you almost as many rights as a citizen, while EU scum are gonna get kicked out after brexit.

Let me compare our minorities. Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis, Africans have good and bad people. Most are doctors or lawyers or other professions, yes even the africans. But Eastern Europeans only are beggers, criminals or some manual labour.

When will eastern europeans realise they are not wanted because THEY ARE NOT IN THE COMMONWEALTH SO GTFO out of BRITAIN.

CANADA, AUSTRALIA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, BANGLADESH ALL HAD SOLDIERS DIE FOR BRITAIN IN WW2, THEY EARNED THEIR RIGHTS TO LIVE HERE. THAT IS WHY WE GIVE THEIR CITIZENS SO MANY RIGHTS. YOU EU NIGGERS DID NOTHING. SO LEAVE MY NATION