Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / ?]

ID:W9pADAJb No.2762476 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Poopy poopy do PDP scooping dooby doo I fucking hate niggers in shoes I want to kill a kike with a bike I wish I had a girlfriend but I live in California so we all know that's not going to happen I went to school one day and I thought about shooting it up but then I realize I live in California so we all know that's not going to happen one time I thought about making money but then I realized I live in California so we all know that's not going to happen nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger I want a sandwich from Arby's that Cajun shit would be pretty good burger burger I want a burger burgers a good I like burgers I'm watching curb your enthusiasm how about you my enthusiasm is pretty curb right now how about yours my friend you know sometimes I think about going on a killing spree then I say babe take off your jacket but I say hey you're not hot though so why should you take it off be epic joke funny means you know what you guys should do you should get some drinks and buy drinks I mean a big ass bottle of water get some zero calorie propel mix don't that into the water and then take it up the ass hole like an enema make sure you take a little shit first time that shit good fucking tight fucking types I am on a fucking bike I'm going to go chill a kite with my to cheer stupid bike you know I had some hash browns earlier they actually pretty good I I don't know what I'm going to eat after that though I haven't eaten anything for few days other than the hash browns that wouldn't be the case if I didn't live in California though man I wonder what it's like to live in a place where its sexual market and Society and ways to earn money weren't culturally destroyed by marks ism and the Jews but we all know that's not going to happen because I live in California could be worse though I could live in Sweden or Germany or some shit question is is it really worth the pain in suffering and wanting to kill yourself I don't know tbqh senpai