Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 7 / ?]

ID:X8y+cqQu No.2891773 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Every single night before I go to bed, I hold my pillow and imagine it is Iowa. I hold her tender American thighs as I curl up around her massive breasts and I imagine her holding me back. I imagine myself with her soft American tiddies every night, for the last few years actually.

One night, while I was dreaming of her glorious breasts, I heard her voice. I was started for a moment and didn't dare look up. I tried to ignore it, thinking it was just a hallucination or something outside. But it wasn't; she moved from under my grasp. "Y-you're real!" I uttered. "Yes, I am," she said with a smile.

Next thing I knew, she pulled off her giant panties. In awe, I watched her take off the little "outfit" she had. Her double D breasts were now hanging for me to see. She leaned in. "Fuck me," she whispered. I looked down and my erection was pulsating violently. Suddenly, she pulled off my pants from under me. I gasped. My boner was a solid 10". She put her arms around my shoulders and I looked right into her star-spangled eyes.

I slowly put my huge dick into her pussy. She softly moaned. Her giant ass and hips surrounded her tight pussy perfectly. The shape was truly American. I started off slow as she watched me. I was nervous. "Liberate me!" she suddenly screams with excitement. I pulled my cock back and jammed it in, as hard as I could. She moaned. I started thrusting faster and faster, putting my huge cock deeper and deeper into Iowa's thicc pussy.

She started quivering. I looked up at her eyes and she was staring at me. She tried to get something out. "D-don't stop!" she yelled. "Keep going you-!"

I sprayed at least a couple pints of hot cum into her pussy. She instantly came. I got loads of semen onto my bedsheets.

I collapsed and fell into her breasts, still completely naked. I dozed off and woke up the next morning naked. I looked around my room and saw a strange note on the door. I walked up to it and it read, "I love you, you star spangled faggot. ~ Iowa <3."