Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

ID:MNMj40Jp No.2907736 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
kiddo. dead, fucking you’re it. in drown will you and you over all fury shit will I idiot. goddamn you price, the paying you’re now and didn’t, you couldn’t, you but tongue. fucking your held have would you maybe you, upon down bring to about was comment “clever” little your retribution unholy what known have could you only if shit. little you continent, the of face the off ass miserable your wipe to extent full its to it use will I and corps marine states united the of arsenal entire the to access have I but combat, unarmed in trained extensively I am only not hands. bare my with just that’s and ways, hundred seven over in you kill can I and anytime, anywhere, be can I kid. dead, fucking you’re life. your call you thing little pathetic the out wipes that storm the maggot. storm, the for prepare better you so now right traced being is ip your and usa the across spies of network secret my contacting am I speak we as fucker. again, think internet? the over me to shit that saying with away get can you think you words. fucking my mark earth, this on before seen been never has which of likes the precision with out fuck the you wipe will I target. another just but me to nothing are you forces. armed us entire the in sniper top the i’m and warfare gorilla in trained am I kills. confirmed 300 over have I and al-quaeda, on raids secret numerous in involved been i’ve and seals, navy the in class my of top graduated I know you have i’ll bitch? little you me, about say fucking just you did fuck the what