Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / ?]

ID:ojjLXC6Q No.2918129 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Are you on your feet all day? Does the contact pounding cause your ankles, knees and back to ache?
Hi, Billy Mays here for the world’s greatest insole, Impact Gel.
Why am I smashing my hand with this hammer? To show you the amazing protection you get from Impact Gel.
And this hammer is real.
The same gel technology is used in our Impact Gel insoles.
If you have sore, tired, aching feet, Impact Gel absorbs more shocking pressure than other insoles. Unlike regular insoles that break down over time, Impact Gel is injected into the areas that provide pressure relief where you need it most – the heals and balls of your feet.
The gel never breaks down. And when impact occurs, the insole soaks up the shock and the force now ripples throughout the gel pads. No regular insoles can do that.
Even after continuous pounding, these M&M’s don’t break.
Imagine the relief you’ll feel in all kinds of shoes. They even work in cowboy boots. I use them, and they work.
Talk about shock-absorbency … I’m going to run over my hand with this 6,000-pound car. That’s the power and protection of Impact Gel.
Whether you’re a runner, a professional or a stay-at-home mom, you deserve the comfort of Impact Gel. Stop spending hundreds on inferior insoles. Remember, nothing absorbs a shock quite like Impact Gel.
Call now and get a pair of our Impact Gel insoles for only $29.99. But that’s not all.
We’ll also send you a pair of our Impact Gel inserts free. They’re perfect for dress shoes and casual wear. But I’m still not done.
Call right now and we’ll double the offer. Just pay separate shipping and handling.
That’s right, you’ll get two sets of insoles and two sets of inserts, a $90 value, all for $29.99.
Here’s how to order.