Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[120 / 38 / ?]

Roasties BTFO!

No.2963206 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ha ha ha! Makeapp is awesome. Me and my boys were out bar hopping last night and ended up at a place where our one buddy DJs. It was Karaoke night and the words were up on like 20 tvs around the place. My friend gets the idea to find the ego bitches who are regulars profiles on social media. He used makeapp on all their selfies and uploaded the images to the DJs computer. In between singers we showed the faces of these cunts. Fucking shit went nuclear! Bitches screaming some breaking down crying and leaving. One cunt broke our buddy the DJ's computer then threw a glass at my other buddy hitting him in the arm just hard enough to leave a mark. Male bartender called the cops. The assault was caught on camera. Bitch was arrested. Her fucking makeup ran everywhere as she balled. I took a picture of her in cuffs screaming and crying as she was taken to the cop car. Bitch looked like a cartoon character. It is now my Facebook pic. Lol! We plan on doing this around the city again Saturday night. Ego cunts you have been leveled. Your muh "tall man good job only" dating profiles days are over. It's back to the getting fucked behind the dumpster by the balding dishwasher days. Kek!