Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / ?]

ID:SuD+3iZM No.2987498 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I love beautiful wood. Don’t you?
Well, let me show you how to take care of all your wood with Orange Glo wood cleaner and polish, made with pure orange oil. It cleans, polishes and protects all at the same time. It cuts through the grease and the grime, especially on kitchen cabinets.
Orange Glo puts down an invisible shield, an invisible barrier that protects your wood from water spots and stains. Look at this: You could even see the difference.
“I’ve used other cleaning products but I keep coming back to the original Orange Glo. It cleans and polishes the wood. The shine lasts from cleaning to cleaning.”
Orange Glo revitalizes your wood and restores its natural luster. It even covers those annoying nicks and scratches.
“And now, all my wood surfaces are clean and shiny, and my whole house smells like fresh oranges.”
Now, let me show you our brand new polishing cloths with all the power of pure orange oil. They’re not only soft, but they’re tough enough to get the job done. For fingerprints, dust, grime, they leave an incredible shine and a fresh orange scent.
When you call, you’ll receive a 32-ounce bottle of our Orange Glo, two canisters of our brand new polishing cloths … all for just $19.99. But call right now, and we’ll include a bottle of our amazing wood floor cleaner absolutely free. It cleans and protects your wood floors in one easy step restoring their natural luster.
These Orange Glo products will take care of all you fine wood. That’s not just our pledge, that’s our promise.
So you get all this: 32 ounces of our Orange Glo, two canisters of our brand new polishing cloths, and our amazing wood floor cleaner. That’s a huge value all for just $19.99. But you got to call now.
Here’s how to order.