Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

Suggestions for an upcoming grad?

ID:+txTZOa+ No.2992931 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys, so lately I've been hearing a lot of shit about college. And in my senior year at uni, I can see why. I've never understood why I went to college myself other than my parents telling me I'd never amount to anything other than a Cuckbucks barista or a Mickey D's burger flipper if I didn't go.

So I'm nearing my graduation this year, and I would like to know what are the best moves I can make in order to be well off after I graduate. I am currently living with my parents and studying computer engineering.

I have been heavily investted in cryptocurrency and have been selling some stuff on eBay for years. I have also been interested in reselling with Amazon FBA private label shit from Alibaba.

However, all these income streams are unsustainable and I have been considering starting a real big boy business, as I was never really interested in academia given my utmost appreciation and respect for the scientists and researchers who made it possible.

The start up scene at my uni is pretty big given the Mark Zuckerberg Evan Spiegel hype and everyone wanting to be the next big thing. However, I just can't seem to find that light bulb idea that I can execute. I've been scouring the interwebs in hope of some inspiration. Do you guys recommend any websites for finding great startup ideas?

All I hope to do is achieve financial independence as early as I can so I don't have to wagecuck for Mr. Shekelstein forever. I know I have to pay my dues, and I don't want to sound spoiled, but being a cog in the system just isn't my ideal lifestyle. Sorry if I sound like a brat.

Any suggestions bros as to what a 21 year old can do now to be happy and free tomorrow? Thanks.