Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 19 / ?]

No.3018533 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Time and again, science has confirmed that cocks and their semen levels -- sometimes threefold.

So, I just attempted to drink a cup - a single cup - of semen. Needless to say consuming semen was a trying, though masculine, experience and my entire home smells as if a million sweaty men nutted at once. I can feel the semen flowing through my body, coming into contact with every organ, every cell, and every orifice.

I don't think I'm going to be able to leave this house for a week.I tried taking a shower but the steam combined with my musky odor excerbated the problem.

Did I mention I peppered pubic dandruff in the semen?

Though this has been an overwhelming experience, I feel more youthful, energetic, and virale. I might try this once or twice more to get the full experience. I am in need of a testosterone boost and am willing to smell like smegma for a few weeks or months.
Now, this could be revolutionary if /pol/ jumped on board with our new discovery. With increased testosterone levels, we could reassert ourselves as a force in the political worls, in society, and in the bedroom. Who would ha e thought cock would restore traditionalism to the world? No wonder the poles seem strong in 2017. They consume the most man chowder out of any nation in the world -- and it shows.

... And at the end of the day, the juice of the male sex organ saved Western civilization.