Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

ID:I2IctrDG No.3025429 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was only nine years old. I loved Will Smith so much, I had all the merchandise and movies. I'd pray to Will Smith every night before I go to bed, thanking for the life I've been given. "Will Smith is love", I would say, "Will Smith is life". My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I knew he was just jealous for my devotion for Will Smith . I called him a cunt. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Will Smith . I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "Let's get jiggy with it". He grabs me with his powerful fresh prince hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I spread my ass-cheeks for Will Smith . He penetrates my butthole. It hurts so much, but I do it for Will. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please him. He roars a mighty negro roar, as he fills my butt with his big willy style. My dad walks in. Will Smith looks him straight in the eye, and says, "yo homes smell you later". Will Smith leaves through my window. Will Smith is love. Will Smith is life.