Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 3 / ?]

ID:8q7ZOk9s No.3034401 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Soup /bant/, do you have any impractical talents? By that I mean something that has limited positive contributions to the world that you likely will never get paid for.

I'm extremely good at killing flies. I used to work night shift at a convenience store that had a deli and during the summers flies would get in through the back door and be a general nuisance especially when they were busy during the day, so I took it upon myself to kill as many as possible before the end of each night to make it easier for them to concentrate during the day. Not only could I swat them one handed, but I could also catch them easily if they were in a resting position as I approached, backhand swat them out of midair and other creative methods of execution that I could come up with. The ceiling was too high to reach so it was tough when they landed there to swat them, so I would take rubber bands and cut them. Then I'd pull them back and snap them up at the ceiling and I was able to pick them off there. Over time I achieved about 75% accuracy using that technique.