Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / ?]

ID:YlcdXXTv No.308218 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
haha yeah totally i mean i don't smoke every day or anything and i hate stoners so much lmao but everything in moderation you know i mean i have some friends that smoke weed here and there but not like a big deal just a lil every once and a while and they're not like big into drugs or anything they just smoke after work you know oh right because they're not like lazy hippies or anything they all have full time jobs lol same as me well actually i mean technically i'm taking a break from my career focusing on studying and working part time but haha yeah it really helps with my anxiety and depression so i smoke on weekends and stuff its not like doing pills or anything just a occasionally or if i'm doing something social or going to a show its really just a social thing plus anxiety stuff but yeah i really hate stoners lol you know the people with the dreadlocks and stuff listen to rap or whatever haha i'm not one of those i just smoke a little here and there really helps with my appetite and its basically no big deal lol