Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / ?]

ID:ZnFHx6Vm No.3082988 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So uhm, /bant/, how would I politely get back at a bunch of company faggots calling the cops on me for no good reason? Like I don't want to get in trouble with the law but I want them to realize what they did was very rude to me.

I was simply walking around at midnight thinking pensively about things until they got unnecessarily paranoid that I may do something to them.

Actually it begs the question, why the hell would a business be up at 12:30 midnight then become overdefensive that one stranger is nearby with no means of robbing the place or killing the people inside? Like even if I looked suspicous, there was no way for me to do anything to them.

Really ticks me off, I would think they're up to no good yet they get the cops on their side who are then, in turn, dicks to me. When there was absolutely no need to be hostile to me as my intentions were obviously non-criminal.

It's just really unfair to me that I should be the one taking repercussions when there's shadier shit going on with these people, yet the cops are defending them.

And the cops called me stupid for going over there, as if I was the one at fault when the business faggots should've been closed before 12:30. I literally walk there all the time and there's not a single store open usually.

It just struck me as really odd, /bant/.