Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[74 / 11 / ?]

Why are white men so beta?

No.3116249 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
24 year old white female here, I'm a MAGApede and I'd consider myself redpilled. The thing is with being in the dating game at my age is that white guys are making themselves extremely unattractive to women. The average modern white guy is a beta who sits on video games/the internet all day and complains about everything in a high pitched whiny voice. I'm not just talking about liberals, either. Look at guys like Paul Joseph Watson or any basic group pic of /pol/ meet ups. The average white conservative is a huge pussy cuck who has never been to the gym in his life. You guys really think posting frog pictures and dressing up as cartoon characters is attractive to women? White dudes now days have no actual connection to their inner humanity. This is why the white race is dying and why the le 56% meme is becoming true, because white women find you guys so unnactractive we are forced to go to other alternatives. Take me for example, I've only had sex with 19 different guys which is a relatively low number for someone my age (I have conservative values). Of those 19 different guys only a couple of them have been white. The rest have all been athletic black men. For one the black guys are just much more physically attractive and better in bed. They are so much more masculine and athletic then these white guys on reddit and 4chan playing video games. These black men connect with one of the most human womanly desires; primal sex from a masculine man. They dont take shit like you betas and they are banging girls and working out their strong sexy muscles while you betas jerk off. I've never had a white guy give me sex anything like a black man. One of the aspects is just how much bigger black mens penis' naturally are, but even beyond that they have an aggressive male attitude that actually embodies what a MAN SHOULD BE. I'm a redpilled conservative all the way but until you white betas get your head out of your ass and start acting like MEN, it's black cock all the way.