Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 4 / ?]

Nauru Hate Thread

ID:SE1TLjA5 No.3125864 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've had enough. I cannot take this any longer. 4chan is meant to be, above all, a place where we talk about important issues that cannot be discussed anywhere else.

It is clear from the lack of coverage in the mainstream media that there is a conspiracy to cover up the truth on this issue, so much so that even /bant/ on the illustrious 4chan has fallen into the trap of silence.

I am here to break our collective chains and speak the truth. Nauru is a fucking shithole.

>fattest country on Earth
>survives only on US, Aussie, NZ gibs and imports
>true mongrel race
>IQ in the low 80s
>destroyed their own natural resources
>the island is literally the shape of le 56% face
>oceaniggers
>GDP per capita is $7k, even though it had the highest GDP per capita in the world at one point

I hereby declare war on the Republic of Nauru. This post is a call to arms for all my /bants/ brothers and anime posters around the world. We must take up arms and get ready to destroy the eternal Nauruan, the poison that has been afflicting us all, rotting away at our very soul. Only then can we be truly free.

We must promise to stop wasting time with naval-gazing antisemitism and unite as one against the true enemy.

The attached picture shows an obese (of course) Nauruan monkey casting his net towards the ocean in an attempt to catch innocent Aussie child that have been swept ashore the island by a viscous rip current. This has happened 48 times this year alone, truly speaking to the primitive and evil nature of these people.