Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 16 / ?]

to the self proclaimed white whore we rejected me

No.3131487 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
And how dare you look down on me as subhuman. I am the dream of the world conquorer Alexander the Great in the flesh, the marriage of the Hellenic world and the Persian aryans. I am infinitely more superior to you genetically. It is not I who committed acts of supreme degeneracy as a child, but you. It is not I who bends to the pressure of jude society like you or falters in my loyality to the Aryan race to fornicate with mongoloids, but YOU. My insanity is a result of my higher intellect. Who cares if jewish blood runs in my veins or if I'm as brown as the great Byzantine caesars of the late Christian Empire, my soul is far purer than yours. It is you who are subhuman with your high T, negroid like lack of empathy, and turkic bulgar skull shape. It is you who are not good enough for me, you low ambition having criminal sympathizing subhuman fucking SLUT. I regret letting a skank like you distract me from my goals for so long. From now on you earn my respect and do as I say, or I'll have nothing to do with you. Bitch