Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / ?]

Is marrying a dumb girl degenerate?

No.3139402 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /pol/,

I’ve got a problem. Both my parents are very intelligent people (although I consider them a bit bluepilled, they read tons of books and taught me lots of things and set me on my educational path so I respect them eternally for it), and I’m very happy that I was so lucky to have such a love of learning instilled in me. It’s something I cherish because my questioning of everything has made me so much better of a person, more grounded to reality and more successful than most. I’m proud of it and I’d like to instill the same thing in my children when I have them.

The problem is that the girl I’m with and hoping to marry because she’s a nice and caring girl who doesn’t act too much like your typical modern feminist bulldyke female, is actually kind of dumb.

She’s listened to pop and rap all her life and has been doing the “go out and party LMAO” lifestyle for her entire young adult life (she’s 27 now like me) and she reads at like a 9th grade level.

She keeps silent and agrees with me when I try to redpill her, but she naturally has bluepill tendencies and asks many childish questions and has very childish notions about things.

Lately I’ve had a nagging feeling that she’s stupid and I feel like I have to dumb myself down for her and I don’t like it. I think about my parents and how yes my mom may not have been as smart as my dad but they were both a good influence on my love of learning. My only worry is that my girlfriend won’t be able to instill that love of learning because she tends to scoff at or be clueless about any potential for learning. It’s not something that interests her. History, sciences, philosophy, are all just “whatever” topics to her and she doesn’t seem to care about anything that doesn’t relate to her immediate lifestyle.

Tell me /pol/, is it a man’s job to educate a woman and his family, or is it a man’s job to ensure his woman is able to keep up to his intellect before making babies with her?