Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[47 / 18 / ?]

A breakdown of why the Amerimutt meme has value

No.3208983 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Americans are some of the worst when it comes to culture and identity. Their own culture consists of hot dogs, fake tits, Hollywood movies and Kool-Aid. To everybody else around the world, America is a laughing stock. Their nationalism would be admirable if it weren't for the fact that they're proud of things everyone else would be embarrassed by.

Firstly, let's look at their history. They had a revolution, then a civil war (literally less than 85 years after the dawn of their existence) and then they got involved in 2 world wars (late both times). Their politicians are a joke. I mean, can you honestly imagine your own countries having to choose between 2 people like Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton in an election, and watching them argue on stage with a huge audience laughing or clapping as if it's some kind of theater play? When I look at their debates, if it weren't for the fact they speak English, I'd honestly imagine I'm looking at a 3rd world dictatorship with a mock election.

Then there's the whole deal with their labels. "German-American", "Irish-American", "Italian-American". Why do you call yourselves these things when most of you can't even say hello in the language of your supposed homeland? Why do tonnes of people from Minnesota pretend they're these descendants of Vikings when in actual fact, the first Norwegian-Americans (if we even bother to call them that) were just criminals, homeless people or alcoholics that the Norwegian government deported?

Please stop. Stop pretending to be something you're not. Fix your country and advance your culture beyond fake tits and yellow taxis, or just kill yourself, because the option to "reconnect with your European heritage" isn't gonna work. We don't want you associated with us. You're honestly a disgrace to the white race and even though we know Americans are the descendants of failures who were either kicked out of their European homelands, you still pretend to be the paradigm of an Italian or a German.