Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 3 / ?]

Pizzagate Details - Highly Top Secret Knowledge (Dec 17)

No.3240859 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’ve worked with at least a dozen individuals who would constantly try to cover up the nationwide sex trade scandal that has been going on for at least 3 decades involving our politicians. I have resigned from my office and was afraid that I would become a “snowden” if I were to uncover any information or let the public know what is actually going on. I have worked in secret for 4 years, using old gov accounts that I no longer had access to, along with files I had kept, to uncover where this sex trade stems from. I’ve been visiting 4chan for 2 years and I’m honestly impressed about how much some of these people know. Some of you are clearly ex-agents as well and I respect you, but you are still leaving out important information that is vital. I have at least 160 PDFs worth of information that I haven’t seen mentioned anywhere online. I have decided to release this information today before 2018 hits. At a price, of course.

I am using multiple VPNs in a remote area using a tablet and laptop so I believe this is the only safe way to do it. I want to do this right.