Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[64 / 6 / ?]

ID:l4KRdvCq No.3346038 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What's the cheapest form of quick death? Not going to hang myself, would rather find something that'll just put me into a permanent sleep. Life is a complete sack of shit filled with tiny turds called people who only want to use your for your worth and than be done with it. I'm not going to keep eat, keep exercise, keep striving for a race of scumbag demons who lie and sneak around every word that emits from their sound holes. It's seriously not worth it and only a kid can be tricked into "proving people wrong", as if they deserve that. People don't want to be proven wrong, they love living up inside their own smug assholes, huffing the scent and telling others "this is the good stuff"

Any help is appreciated, as long as it's not some immature attempt to fake care about someone you've never met and would gladly tell "keep playing yourself" if they said anything that went against your world view.
Fucking save it. I've heard it all. Your words are just that; cheap fucking words. No longer shall I play this game of "all my words are wrong and all yours and right"; give me an express lane out of this nonsense PLEASE