Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.3428257 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm not religious but I believe in a God, some gods or some other god-like group that control the world and the course of history. I see the influence of some secret cabal in too many aspects of our history and modern life to be able to rule them out.

I see a lot of people here on /pol/ identify the Jews as this secret group that claws their way to the top of every country and then seeks to destroy it. Evil, selfish motives are mostly attributed to these actions, but in my mind, if there actually is a God that is running things, then some battle of good vs evil seemed like an awfully sloppy was to run things. One wrong move and then you've lost control and life and all existence is under the threat of ceasing to be.

So why is the world as fucked up as it is? Well, I came to the conclusion that the way the world is is exactly the way it was meant to be, as fucked up as that sounds. That it doesn't matter if races mix and we mow down the rainforests and pluck all the fish out of the sea and replace them with plastic pieces of trash. I came to the conclusion that world are born, grow old and then die (turn into lifeless rocks). Somewhere out there is a new world with abundant life, and our is on its way out the door. All the politics and fighting won't mean shit soon enough.

That's my take on things, anyway. Pic related, a topographic map of Mars with featuring that alludes to its sudden destruction, like the figure-eight pattern along the equator.