Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 4 / ?]

crack smoking

ID:ZPB/a3gQ No.3441730 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
When i was probably 13 or 14 i had like one friend who lived in the same neighborhood but had a real bad home life, mom was in prison most of the time iv known him, grandma sells pills and smokes crack and cigs next to her oxygen tank like right in front of us lmao, so me and him go through the weed smoking beginners phase together, and enjoy finding different mediums to smoke,and i mean we tried everything from watermelons to fusing a 2 liter water bottles bottom onto the bottom of a half shattered bong we found, i mean we were young and broke at the time, you guys know the feel. so one day i go over there, and we smoke a few blunts, and he pulls out this glass kinda pipe length, sorta like a straw? packs maybe a .5 at a time, we made a bootleg screen, and used a mcdonalds straw to extend it and doing this was pretty efficient, no weed or smoke lost, so we hit a few times and pack it up because its really a lot of work repacking the pipe, and we eat and chill and i end up going home later, i dont really think about it, then about a week ago i connected that his grandma smoked crack, and that we probably unknowingly smoked crack residue weed out of his junkie grandmas pipe. Never brought it up ever again or asked him about it.