Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 4 / ?]

ID:ib/vM9bl No.3448906 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok /bant/, in done with this.

Woman have gone full fucking retard.

Let me just get something off my chest. I'm super rich, intelligent (have world wide patents), handsome, and funny. I get plenty of dates. Access is not a problem. Most women fall in love with me right away. So why am I single?

Here's one reason, every girl I've gone on a date with in the past year has admitted to an STD. When women like you, they spill the pasta right away because they're terrified of rejection and want to get it over with if it's going to happen so they don't have to face reality they have problems.

Others have said things like, I need to have sex with you right away. Not a larp. Nothing turns me off faster than a girl who throws her pussy at me. Another thing, anxiety is at unprecedented levels. All young women are terrified of everything to the point of clearly being traumatized. I've traveled all over the country. They are the same everywhere. They're so fearful and it's like nobody is home. It was NOT always like this. Two decades ago it was not like this at all. Facebook and media, and such, have ruined women. Even if you find one that is trad, which itself is super rare, there is always something fundamentally flawed in her. One was great but bulimic, after a year of therapy, support, programs, everything, she only got worse. That's not my problem. One kept getting raped. Yeah ok. Why is that happening? Fuck her, I want nothing to do with her. I'm not insensitive, I'm just not buying it. You know what else is a giant turn off, when their pussy smells like literal feces. That's not normal. I've been with lots of girls. If her cunt smells like ecoli it's because she let some dude in her past assfuck her then clam slam her. I'm not spending the rest of my life with sewage vagina. Good pussy smells great, and lingers on you for a day or so. You walk around smelling like a champ. I don't want to walk around smelling like a fart. liberal women are whole other thing.