Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!fMGaYnicoc
[17 / 7 / ?]

!fMGaYnicoc ID:zgnujEf+ No.3507682 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
after finishing my rewatch of love live i can safely confirm my original rating 10/10 stands strong
it is pure idol kino and i really love it, it gave me good laughs, good feels, and it became huge part of my internet life after i watched it a year ago

for many people, when they get interested in anime, they look up the top anime charts and go watch shit like attack on titan or death note, alchemist or other "masterpieces", i guess if it was under different circumstances, i would end up watching one of these as my first anime too, but i always had a bit of cancer in me

when i started watching love live, i didnt know anything about it, i watched it because i liked a cancer anime song (umi-chans poker face) on some twitch.tv stream, it was really catchy, but i knew about this song for a long time before i actually decided to watch anime

and so i did, and what i got was absolutely amazing, beautiful highschool girls singing and dancing, moving forward together, having fun, being friends ;_;
and then, she appeared, and i instantly fell in love, nico-chan, i never saw something like that before, such cancer but being so sweet and trying her best to be the best idol, nico-chan daisuki dayo,

love live opened my doors to the anime world and shaped my personality and made me who i am right now, my eyes were all tears when i was watching the last episodes of season 2, but i did not cry, i need to be strong and remember the happy times it gave me

sure you might say, its only been a year and i didnt even get to experience the real muse when they were active, yes, i came late to the party, in fact the party was already over and i only saw the afterparty mess and everyone was already gone going their own way, its sad, but i still have very strong feelings for them

sometimes when im doing everyday life stuff, i think about muse and i have to hold back tears

its crazy what can bunch of dancing and singing lesbians do to your life