Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 17 / ?]

Shit Tumblr Says #1

ID:nxPBQob5 No.3530707 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Find the most autistic, degenerate shit on tumblr and post screencaps of it ITT for the amusement of other anons.

>Step 1
Go to tumblr.com and sign up (you have to do this to see NSFW blogs). I believe you can use a burner email like Guerrillamail or Protonmail to sign up. You don't need to verify, you just need an email address. Any email will do, it doesn't even have to be yours!

>Step 2
In order to find lulzy shit, you need to use Google. Google has more search features than tumblr and you can utilize them to find sweet, sweet cancer (thank you, Jesus!) For example, here's a good search query
>site:tumblr.com/post "my wife's son"
The "site:tumblr.com/post,"; for those of you who still don't know how2google, will delist all websites that don't begin with "tumblr.com/post"; from your search results, yielding you only the most relevant posts. The quotation marks around "my wife's son" will find posts with that exact phrase. You don't NEED to search for phrases but it helps.

Something that's also useful is using keywords specific to certain communities. For example, there is a large community of people who practice BDSM on tumblr. In order to find lulzy shit from that community, you might want to try using the keyword "slave." Or if you're searching for something from the LGBT community, you might want to try using the keyword "bugcatcher." There's all kinds of degenerate fetishes and communities on tumblr so really get creative.

>Step 3
Screencap it and post it in this thread, dummy! Here's something I found. This guy has an oddly specific fetish... he wants to be a 4 foot tall journalist who interviews giant women. Is this a patrician fetish or what? Will manlets ever learn?