Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[39 / 23 / ?]

The le 56% meme MUST STOP

No.3581754 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
betas and they are banging girls and working out their strong sexy muscles while you betas jerk off. I've never had a white guy give me sex anything like a black man. One of the aspects is just how much bigger black mens penis' naturally are, but even beyond that they have an aggressive male attitude that actually embodies what a MAN SHOULD BE. I'm a redpilled conservative all the way but until you white betas get your head out of your ass and start acting like MEN, it's black cock all the way.

The le 56% meme MUST STOP
Seriously to all you fucking pathetic Europoors and traitor Americans spreading this meme it is NOT fucking funny. STOP SPREADING IT NOW. All you are doing is d&c. America is fucking white and the greatest country in the world meanwhile you retards can't even own guns. Once again THIS MEME IS NOT FUNNY, STOP IT NOW. You can go back to letting your wife get enriched by the Refugee you let in named Hossein, meanwhile we will enjoy our based God emperor restoring our culture. I am literally 100 % white as are most America's and the meme is not fucking funny. I will personally fight any Euros I see in the states because you guys think you can talk so much shit and still come here