Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 5 / ?]

ITT: Feels thread

ID:CpDmWq0h No.3613972 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Its sad nigga hours, lets get this started.

I am currently waiting for death

>The only two things that use to cope, weed and the internet, are in danger of being revoked as we know it.
>I'm having doubting thoughts about the girlfriend that ive dated since high school (approx 5 years.) I can no longer rationalize her loving me or not wanting to leave me
>If she dumps me I literally have nowhere to go. I'm useless as a human being and as a person in general.
>I have no marketable skills. I have no intention to learn them. What's the point? Everything I could lean will be taken over by computers in the future, including programming..
>I'm too much of a puss to kill myself. The only times I have tried I chickened out last minute the first, and the second I cried so much the shell missed me.
>It is currently 12:16 AM where I am, yet I do not tire. I have not slept in 24 hours. I have no need to, but I really want to.
>I'm getting sicker by the day. Mentally, Physically, you name it. My muscles have replenished to about a third of what they were a year ago. I have gained 20 pounds. It hurts to move. It hurts to breath.
>My friends no longer wish to be friends with me. I watch lifelessly as I see them having fun without me. These people that i've known since elementary school.
>I have silently cried myself to sleep since I was 18. I'm 21.
>Too poor to seek out therapy.
>Too poor to go places.
>Too poor to move out of backwoods town I live in.
>I hate myself
>I hate my family
>Roast me all you want. I deserve it.