Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

ID:TmTMbQBV No.3615758 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My new girlfriend is a nurse. We're on vacation right now in the Caribbean.

About 4 hours ago, she was giving me a blowjob. Usually, when I tell her that I'm about to cum, she puts as much of my dick into her mouth as she can without gagging and then she starts sticking her tongue in and out of her mouth, rubbing her entire tongue up and down my dick while I'm cumming.

She gives god tier blowjobs and she knows it. The best I've ever had by an order of magnitude.

But this time, she stopped sucking my dick when I told her that I was about to cum. She just abruptly quit and then she kept her mouth open a few inches from the head of my dick while I lingered on the edge of cumming, staring into my eyes. While she was doing this, she was massaging the area behind my balls slowly with her fingers and just kept teasing me by not finishing the blowjob.

Then, after about 7-8 seconds of this, she slid two fingers into my asshole and curled them up. She started jabbing her fingers into my bladder and I came really, really fucking hard. Extremely hard. I cried out like a little bitch. I tried to back away from her but she just moved with me and kept jabbing her fingers. It hurt like hell, but it also felt really, really fucking good.

I've never had an orgasm this pleasurable before. I've just been sitting here, staring at the wall thinking about it while she sleeps. My asshole aches from it and it's keeping me awake. I'm struggling with what just happened. I'm having a difficult time accepting that I just had an orgasm from having my ass stimulated.

Does this mean I'm gay?
Is my new girlfriend trying to turn me into a faggot?