Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[35 / 10 / ?]

ID:fmrslzyU No.3617289 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/b/ let's talk smokes

Specifically, the baseless accusations that cigarette producers are forced to push out there. On packs you see shit like "clogs arteries" or frankly that it kills you. Was it ever proven that cigarettes are designed to do this? Also beyond that, is there any way to prove that each of these claims are going to happen to everyone who smokes? What if a man got tired of fucking his wife, so he picked up smoking for the "impotency" it causes, but it doesn't happen even after 5 years? That is a straight up lie. I don't get how governments are allowed to force this advertising on cigarettes, when it is not done on things like fast food, perscription pills, etc. really just anything else that you could ruin your life on. You know what the biggest factor in heart failure is? You guess it right, obesity. There isn't a black and white bordered picture of a fatty clogged artery on my McDonalds medium fries. Why?

The biggest lie is definitely the premise that no cigarette is safer for you than others. There are so many different cigarettes that it sounds just silly to say that. If I'm smoking unfiltered Indonesian cigarettes, while my wife smokes Light menthol slims, who do you think is going to see a bigger impact on their health from smoking? Even things as small as filter perforations would have a profound effect on your health over decades of smoking. WHY are they allowed to claim these things?