Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[71 / 9 / ?]

Storytime

ID:r1nGlOY6 No.3641855 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me on /co/
>see a thread asking if the war song that the settlers from Disney's Pocahontas sang about the natives were racist and how Disney got away with it
>say that it meant to sound racist so you sympathize with the threatened natives but without any racial slurs so the movie doesn't get censored
>some autist replies to me that the settlers and natives are just as bad as each other
>reply to him that the natives are defending themselves from an invasive force that would eventually exploit them and other places in the world, like Africa and Southeast Asia
>the autist doubles down on his retardation and spergs that the European colonization of Africa is exactly the same thing that the Arabs are doing to Europe, thus revealing that he's a /pol/tard.
>refute his (shitty) points with evidence, citations, and the fact that he's mentally challenged for suggesting that immigrants are somehow as bad as centuries of oppression and resource-theft done by the European empire over Africa
>receive a 1-day ban from /co/ for being "off-topic" and my posts got deleted, but somehow, the /pol/tard's posts stay and didn't get banned.
I loathe these reactionary moderators and jannies. Fucking double-standards, man.