Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 3 / ?]

ID:IoveVFdp No.3653499 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You amerimutt spammers are going to love this
>Live in California
>be half way over the border wall by being half Mexican and quarter Hungarian and quarter British but manage to look white to everyone I've met because I took none of the Mexican genes on appearance or personality.
>date a german,native american,quarter black chick
>she has a kid with a literal albino from a one night stand and his nigger genes makes him still not be in the picture and just smokes weed and doesn't do anything.
>kid has big nostrils, lips, blue eyes and blonde hair with white skin.
Now this is where I come along
>Meet her poor wealth fare ass online. I scrounge 50k a year
>Couple of dates later she wants to come to my house
>I have 3 kids already
>Had 3 with a Russian,Spain,Mexican chick.
>Amerimutt intensifies.
>Kid's mom took on all of the bad traits and cheated on me with an autistic Hispanic guy who paints toy cars and married him behind my back.
>She's thinking she's being replaced as the mother and abandoned her role because new girl watched movies with me.
>Set up a sex night with new girl.
>Want privacy so we get a hotel
>I was described as a monster (She has had 10 sexual partners) and made her cum really fast, and before her I dated and fucked a pure blooded Iraqi rich (parents own a franchise company) Catholic Chaldean chick(19 year old, I'm 28) and took her virginity (dumbass thought putting part of my dick didn't count even though there was times I went all in) and she fucking loved the sex too so I guess I'm doing something right for only being 5.5 inches big
>Had to leave the hotel but she stayed and invited her best friend/ex of 8 years over for slumber
>Morning after sex I get a long serious of texts from her recent Ex
>her recent ex is an alcoholic female to male trans named Danny dated for 2 years and has a kid
>Now we're being harassed everyday and stalked by a LARP male.
So my question is how do I build a gas chamber big enough for 9 people?