Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!3c3PCLdkp4b
[20 / 6 / ?]

!!3c3PCLdkp4b ID:e6fmAPgk No.3676942 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Does /bant/ do greentexts? I posted this on /b/, but I figure it would last longer here.

The Epic of The Black Squares part 1

>Be me
>Be in middle school in Florida
>Watch Durarara
>"Oh man, it would be cool if I started a gang like the dollars"(Hadn't watched to the end)
>There's a trend going around with people drawing black squares on their hands and shocking themselves with their phone cameras
>Lightbulb.gif
>Start spreading a roomer about a gang called 'The Black Squares'
>Teachers get spooked
>Eventually as the trend starts to die, I decide to start the black squares myself.
>We don't actually do anything illegal, it was more an experiment to see how many members we could get.
>The rules where simple, tell a current member you want in, and draw a black square on your hand and your in.
>At it's peak, we have over 60 members, some even adults
>'Rival' gangs start showing up, The Blue Circles and the Pink Hearts.
>Nothing violent goes down, though a few of the hearts tagged around the school campus
>A few idiots start flagging black bandannas and get in trouble.
>Winter comes and I visit my father in Pennsylvania for Christmas.
>Meet up with my old friend, let's call him tardfriend (He's not a potato, but he's still dumb at times)
>Tell tardfriend about the squares, but specifically tell him "DO NOT START A CHAPTER OF THE SQUARES IN THIS CITY"
>This town was a town with actual gangs, and I didn't want to be associated with anything criminal, just a kid having fun.
>A few months pass and the squares start to die out back in Florida where I live. After a while everyone had stopped showing their membership with the black marker.