Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[190 / 33 / ?]

This is an 18+ website.

ID:MK6zVtiT No.3739126 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is an 18+ website.
We all know this, it always has been. I've seen admins (rarely as heck desu) ban users who have admitted their age, but let's be honest most know they're underage and need to dodge certain threads / topics completely.

But kids Always fuck up. A thread crops up with people reminiscing over their past and the kiddies can only talk about what happened in kindergarten yesterday. Ask em about music, so unspohisticated that they can only talk about their favourite vidya game soundtrack, say dumb shit like "this happened in school today" or "my parents aren't home" or some other such dumb shit.

So.... I've been working in the IT industry for 20 years and I just don't understand why 4chan doesn't utilise the "challenge" system for admins. This would simplify their jobs significantly and ensure this, the 2nd most important rule of 4chan.

If someone posts something so ridiculously childish that it's pretty obvious they're children, instead of banning or warning or just ignoring, they can flag this I.P. for a "challenge" requiring a neutral 3rd party company to run a check which would require the I.P. to prove they're 18 or older via Driving Licence, Passport, Debit Card etc.

Thoughts? Obviously expecting the children to reeeeeeee like crazy to this new daily thread.