Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

How to get girlfriend?

ID:t7i5vEdE No.3820372 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How to get girlfriend?
I am male.
How to get woman as a friend? I am 18 yrs old don't have any friends
How to masturbate beautiful woman on public without getting caught?
I want to stalk woman in real life? How to do that without getting caught.
I am stalking woman on FB. I don't have any friends.
I love to stalk every woman from 17-26 on Internet. I am doing this from 2014 and I was 14 age. I do alone secertly
It is my favourite hobby. No ones knows it even my parents because if they find out they won't be happy :)
Stalking a woman is the best as long nothing cross limit
I stalked woman on FB from 18-26 age in my another account and threatened them for not adding me as a friend.
I am sexually frustrated and need gf from 18 also I wanna sleep with her. I wanna touch woman.
I hate marriage and it is b***** to me.
I hate arrange marriage. I hate all marriage.
I need gf especially from 18 age and wanna touch young woman in public also sleep with them.
I wanna f*** young woman with their consent anyway
I wanna to sleep with woman and I prefer to have more woman friend mostly from that shares same age I have.
I am not against to have male friend but I prefer woman friend that shares same age I have. You fool.
I like hot sexy good woman.
Most Indian Gym don't allow opposite sex interaction.
Most Indian don't allow to rent their room if the roommate is unmarried opposite sex. Most Indian don't allow to rent their room if the roommate is unmarried opposite sex. Only some Indian do rent their room with unmarried opposite sex which is rear.
I kiss my smartphone screen when I see beautiful woman sexy pics especially when I see pictures of beautiful woman in FB.
How to get a gf on internet? I am single 18 years old don't have any friends.
Did you f*** yourself everyday?