Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 1 / ?]

My Mercenary stories

ID:ngOdMT7R No.3822727 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was part of a very small, technically illegal Private Military Company from 2008-2016. Prior to that i was US Army Airborne and was deployed to Iraq. I've seen alot of things during my time with that PMC, and i wanted to share a story i felt you sick fucks might enjoy.

>Be me, 2008
>26 years old, lived with my girlfriend who at the time had just found out she was pregnant.
>decide I wanted to move out of the suburbs to the country, get a nice piece of land to raise a family on.
>Friend from the Army told me about a group he joined a year back, Mercenary work in 3rd world shitholes, usually pays extremely well.
>decide to join up, get interviewed, friend and I start working within the same team.
>New contract comes up, our team as well as 2 others take up the task.
>Being sent to Burundi, part of a VIP protection contract for some arms dealer.
>I spoke Fluent French, as well as German, and Spanish.
>Was a combat radioman in the Army, so i handled comms and translation for my team.
>Small 4 man teams, Ours was a Direct Action/Security, other two on the job were a Helicopter Crew, and a special skills team (Demolitions, EOD, Mechanics, that shit)
>The media in the US never talks how actually bad it is over there as i'll explain.

Cont.