Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 5 / ?]

ID:6eh3le1l No.3824674 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Older sister is irresponsible shithead
>She wants a dog
>gets a dog for her birthday, Miniature Dachshund
>She doesn't take care of it so I end up having to, and I don't like the dog cause it's annoying
>It always whines when you put it in a kennel or outside, like just sits at the door and whines, barks, and scratches the door.
>Feed it anyway because my dad tells me to and I kinda wanna prove that I'm more responsible than my sister
>Regularly feed the dog and start to care for it
>He starts sleeping in my bed with me cause i felt bad hearing him whine.
>My sister basically ignores him except when shes bored or just wants a dog at that moment
>3 years pass and me and the dog have grown close, he follows me around the house.
>I even walk him to the park or to a friends house
>My sister starts getting ready to go to college
>she wants to take the dog
>I get mad and tell her she can't because I took care of him
>She bitches at me and my parents side with her because he was her birthday present
>I get fuckin pissed, but there's nothing i can do really because the dog is technically hers
>I get to be with the dog for like three more days before she leaves.
>spend these days taking him everywhere i go and playing with him
>Every night I pet the shit out of him and he sleeps curled up next to me.
>My sister starts packing up her car and puts the dog in the car but he tries to jump out and barks/whines
>I don't help her cause I think if she can't get him to calm down she'll leave him here with me
>She finally gets him situated and he just looks at me out the window and i start crying like a bitch
> a couple of weeks pass and My sister calls home to tell us the dog FUCKING DIED
>She was too busy with "schoolwork" (more like partying and hangovers) to feed him regularly and what she did feed him was shit like chocolate ice cream
>He Fucking starved to death alone in some shitty college dorm while my sister was out being a ho
(pic unrelated)