Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

ID:tUlASle9 No.387063 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dear god, i just had the most fucked up dream
I was getting ready to gO to School, something i dont do for 10 years now, my das turned the tv on and there were cases of people getting atacked by a couple of asian boys with bread knives, then When we were about to leave , we see the back door of my house was open , when i to to close ot a little. 9 yo asian boy tries to stab me in the dick, a managed to dodge but the asian boy that was in the ceiling, like spiderman jumps and stabs me on the back, i scream and dad comes and throws the little fucker on the ground and he runs away, but the first boy comes and stabs him in the leg, my dad fals to the ground and then when he was about to stab him again i do a shoulder bump on him and he goes flying out the window, i go to my pc to look whats going on and i see that it was happening all over the world, i then go to a national chan i frequent to tell whathappened and they call me fake and gay, i go to take pictures of the dead asian boy in the yard and he wasnt there anymore

I dont remmember much what happens latter but it was like that shit movie the happening but instead of suicide people were killing each other
And kids were the most easily effected followed by woman and people of colour

I remember a friend of mine driving to my house with a pickup were the back was full of red cabbages, but that brings the whole hood against us and the siege our house, they bring a machine gun and start shooting and almost everyone in the house dies, then they invade and start to stab me again and again, then i wake up